Friday, August 12, 2011

sweetest girlfriend ♥

hellooooo!
i've been such a bad blogger. and there's a loooottt of story that i actually want to share. and all the story is begin because of this:

I'm going abroad.

yeap. actually i'm going abroad because my parents want me to. so as a good kiddo I followed what they want me to do. leaving home is such a bad thing. packing, collecting things, makes me even worse. and now i'm finally here. Singapore. starting my university life at Lasalle College of the Arts. first, i thought i can study at Lasalle Indonesia first, but too bad it wasn't from the same founder. because Lasalle singapore is only at singapore which was stand alone. erghhhh.
i feel so bad leaving my family, my friends, Indonesian food (damn), home. and him. I miss you :( but i feel so grateful that i have them. in this post i want to share what my girls are making for me. they are so sweet! seriously it never crossed my mind that they will give me a scrapbook. they are Vinneshia, Jennyfer, Erica and Novi. and also a teddy bear from Tata, Amel, Angel, Elsha, Monica, Handevi, and Nerissa. i looovee teddy bear! i have two teddy bear now because my boyfriend give it to me too before i get this one. but they are have a different size (I tell you a story about my boyfriend later). and making a scrapbook for me? I just speechless. I really-really love it!! okayy i just write too much. let just the picture above speak now shall we? ;)

the sweetest scrapbook ever!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the cover♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

bap bip bup bap bip bup. boops!♥
she's carrying the bag that have a love letters inside. hihi.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(from left) jennyfer-vinneshia-me-erica-novita (vjven)Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(from left)angelina-elsha-nerissa-me-agata-cepi-monica-amel. leopard girl! haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

all the girls!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks youuuuu girllsss! :')
hope to see you all really soon :(
i miss youu alll

p.s : if i got time, i will post more. i got so many story to tell. see ya!

xoxo,
veronica♥

No comments:

Post a Comment