Sunday, April 24, 2011

true love?

hello! finally it's over. yeah the national exam are finally done. i would like to scream out loud " freeedooommmmmm!" but unfortunately i'm not.
the ugly truth is my school is the only school (as far as i know) that wont let their student have a day off. and maybe it also the only one that still give their 12 grade students an exam. what the.. okay forget it. i will not study either so who cares? lol.

so today i would like to tell you all about Chris Medina. do you know him?
he's one of the American Idol contestant, but too bad he was eliminated from the 'Idol' competition, before making this season's top 24.
the reason i want too write about him is not because i'm his fanatic fans but i want to share his story to you. his touching love story.

his fiancée, Juliana, two months before they were to tie the knot, was in an accident that left her with a traumatic brain injury. but surprisingly, Medina stay with her. not only as her fiancée but also as her primary caretaker.
" 'til death do us part, for better or worse," he said. "What kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most?"
Super producer, Rodney Jerkins, was so moved by his story that he wrote a song just for him, 'What Are Words' that based on Medina's story. although he can't be in top 24, but he became more famous than the American Idol winner.

the lyric of the song is really good. and touching. i cried when i hear and watch the video. (okay imma such a drama queen) but really. not every guy will choose to stay like Medina's did right? don't you feel this is what they called love? or can i say, true love?



"WHAT ARE WORDS"

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
when you say them

What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I'm meant to be where I am
And I'm gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight
And I'm gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
And I'm gonna be here forever more
Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

I'm forever keeping my angel close...

No comments:

Post a Comment