Sunday, March 20, 2011

my best moment

today. i want to share my sweet seventeen birthday surprise story from my boyfriend. (next time i told you what surprise i get from my friends☺) yeah i was looking at my birthday picture and i know i miss that moment so freakin' bad. it was one of my best day ever. really. it was. and before i start, i want to say sorry if there's some bad grammar or bad vocabulary. i'm not really good at English. especially for story telling. not at all.

• 25th November 2010 - 21.00-21-30
he's making me upset by became such an irritable person. and for information, i've done nothing wrong. but after a minute, he say he's sorry and everything is back to normal.

• 26th November 2010 - probably 00.02
my mom call me from downstairs. and when i came down, she's hug me and say "happy sweet seventeen birthday." i smile and thank her. after that she told me that somebody is waiting for me on the terrace. i was surprised and wondering who's coming. first, i thought it was my friends. because my boyfriend is never gonna come this late. and when i came out. i see this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i am 100% speechless. i don't know how to express it. then after a while, i realized that there's a paper under my feet that telling me to read the note in front of every balloon and start from the "H" letter. gosh. everything he wrote make me cried, giggle, laugh, all in the same time. and finally i reach the end which was my favorite note. "A" represent for..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

then i look back and i saw him. holding a cake and singing happy birthday to me. if last time i say i am 100% speechless, now i am 1001% speechless. I tell him to put the cake at the table then i hug him. the only words i can say are "i love you" and he whispered in my ear and say "i love you too". (i just realized that this part is becoming so sweet. lol) after that he took the cake and say "make a wish" i pray and i blow the candle. but surprisingly the candle won't die. and i know he's using the firework candle that cannot be blown. but i can blow out the candles finally after a couple minutes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*my man, me*

and another sweet part is this. i don't like cakes. cheese cake, blackforest, tiramisu, and anything else. and he know it so he made a pudding for my birthday cake. yes. he made it by himself. i cant believe it. he never cook. well he cook an instant noodles or nugget sometimes, but pudding? what can i say?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

for Andreas :
if you read this, all i can say is. Thank you sweetheart. thank you for the surprise. thank you for the cake. thank you for the balloons. thank you for your present. i promise to use it every time i able to. thank you for being such a really sweet boyfriend. (this is the second time you become so romantic. lol) thank you for always understand me, support me, and thank you for making me feel like i'm the luckiest girl in the world because of you. i love you dear. i really do.

xoxo,
veronica♥

No comments:

Post a Comment