Saturday, January 29, 2011

i miss..

i miss my saturday night.
i miss laughing with you.
i miss your silly voice when you're singing in the car and you don't even care that you didn't know the lyric of the song.
i miss your smell.
i miss holding hands.
i miss the way you hug me. especially from behind.
i miss your "i love you" whisper.
i miss your smile.
i miss your morning call. ("gendutttt kebo amat sihhhh")
i miss the way you always force to feed me with your food.
i miss singing together with you in the car.
i miss it when you always do anything just to make me smile.
i miss the black jazz, the vega R that always come to pick me up.
i miss seeing you playing soccer game in ps 3 with my dad and my brothers.
i miss the way you always ask me to cook for you even though you know i'm not really good at cooking.
i miss the way you always tell me that i'm pretty when i know i'm not.
i miss the way you steal a kisses from me.
i miss our english course. it would be different without you.
i miss your silly act.
i miss the way you smell my hair.
i miss the way you look me in the eyes and tell me that you'll always love me.
i miss everything about you.
actually i miss you even more..






No comments:

Post a Comment